Friday, April 4, 2014

4/4 - Dreaming and Drawing



I finished the last drawings for the book today! Hurray! Except there's still the issue of making the whole thing colorful, to catch the eyes of little ones and parents. The motivational status bar I keep for myself is happy though (the top row of X's indicates full color completed illustrations):

So close...but not really.

Increasingly it looks like an early May departure; Plan B. With full steam ahead, my goal is to make it to NYC the first week of May, and press west and south from there (Philly, DC, and possibly Pittsburgh are on the list). Sadly, I'll be missing a chunk of the east coastline, but perhaps I can ride the entire length of Rt 1 another time.

It's just me and Photoshop now. Let's puke some rainbows up on these pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment