Thursday, February 5, 2015

2/5 - Rearranging the Furniture


I love my new Pelican case topcase, but it seems to have an unexpected gravitational pull. This will work itself out, I'm sure...

I'll have to do a new diagram for scooter setup, with new front rack and work stuff for art.

Really trying not to load down the back so much, to minimize on that front end wobble. The front fork bearings were re-packed (thanks again, Tom at Vespa SF!) with its last service. It feels stiffer, but with imminent heavy things like art paper and electronics going on the back, I feel like every ounce I can distribute elsewhere is probably a good idea.

2 comments:

  1. Watch out with the front rack not to block or crowd the headlight. It needs airflow to cool. If too much heat builds up the headlight will melt the enclosure/headset fairing.

    ReplyDelete


  2. When you blog about something that you are passionate of, the rest will just follow. You spend time on it because you love doing it, your contents are great because it is of interest to you, etc. The point is you blog for your own personal gratification.
    Industrial Panel Pc

    ReplyDelete